Have you been wishing you had a fast way to create a pile of handmade cards to have on hand that you’d be proud to send out? And do it without breaking the bank too! If so, you should check out this new Everyday Occasions kit!
When we were at Founder’s Circle last week, they told us that these kits were finally going to be releasing this week. They are meant to be a great introduction to someone who has never stamped before; but I have to say after looking at the cards, that it looks like fun to me! Like this love card, how fun is it?!
Since this is meant for the new stamper, all the elements are precut and pre-punched so it makes it quick and easy to assemble. The kit comes with a 7 piece stamp set that enables you to make a ton of different types of cards including:
- Happy Birthday
- Thank You
- For You
- Thinking of You
Wanna see them? Check it out!
I know, cute…. right? And I love that they can be used for girls or guys!
The best part? Its only $29.95… so that is less than $2 a card! Plus you have ink and a stamp set you can use later. Way better than getting a card in the store!
Want to see what you get for that? Here is the scoop –
This may not be available through the online store, so if you are interested in purchasing a kit, please email me at email@example.com and I will get back to you right away to get you all set up with a kit!
Well, I’m off to work on holiday card samples for my 12 weeks of Christmas newsletter (get on the list now) and upcoming Holiday Card Stamp-a-Stacks. I’ll be back tomorrow with some fun projects to share!
If you have been following along with all the news from convention, you probably saw and heard a bunch of product announcements, news, and promotions. Turns out I took around 1,000 pictures, so while I edit those, I thought I would summarize all the news so you can make sure you didn’t miss a thing.
New Product Announcements
One of the really fun things at convention is being the first to hear about new products. This year was no exception and we had a number of fun announcements for what is on the way!
- Undefined Product Line – Create your own one-of-a-kind stamps with this new line of rubber carving tools and the raw rubber and blocks to create your image. And yes, I know it sounds intimidating, but it is easier than you might think! If I can create this flower, you can make a stamp too!
Flip Card Thinlit Dies! – I’m super excited about these new dies, and not just because I won one of them. These dies (in both circle and label shapes) makes it super easy to create fun flip cards with just a few cranks in your Big Shot (instead of fussing about placement, cutting, scoring… etc).
Available August 1st
- Envelope Score Board –Now you have another option for creating custom envelopes in 66 different sizes! The board has printed on the front, exactly what size to cut your paper for the size envelope you want. Then you just use the guides to score the 4 quick lines, use the built in notch punch to cut away the parts you don’t need, and a built in corner rounder to punch the corners of your envelope flaps to make them look even cuter!
Available September 2013
In With You Stamp Design Contest Winners – Stampin’ Up! recently launched a new design contest for anyone to help design a new stamp set. They took entries based on the ideas of Monsters and this is the big winner! This will be made into a stamp set and available soon:
The same type of challenge was run in the Stampin’ Up! offices and the following stamp set won and is available to purchase now through January 2nd!
Everyday Occasions Cardmaking Kit – This is a new kit Stampin’ Up! is trying out which gives you everything you need to create 20 cards (except your basic adhesive). You’ll get a special clear block, exclusive stamp set, ink, envelopes, accessories, and everything you need to create all your cards. They are still finalizing the details but more information will be coming soon!
Expected launch date is September 2013.
New Product & Sign Up Promotion
Multiple promotions were announced during convention. If you attended convention, there were numerous product discounts available just to you; but here are all the discounts available to everyone!
- Pick a Project Sign Up Bonus – Join Stampin’ Up! between now and August 31st and receive a free project kit set in addition to your starter kit. 3 of the project kits are items from the Holiday catalog and there are some CUTE projects they shared at convention with them!
I’d love to have you join my Fun n’ Crafty group of stampers!
If you have questions, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or check out more details online.
- My Paper Pumpkin Introductory Offer – Do like the idea of having a project kit sent to your door each month? My Paper Pumpkin may be a great option for you. Each month you receive a package in your mailbox containing a project kit that could be a set of cards, a mini scrapbook, or a cute project like this month’s mini banner set.
Join by Aug 31st and receive your first 2 months for only $10! That is 50% off and includes shipping!
You can cancel or skip a month at anytime, so it’s a great way to try it out for a great price.
Check out the details here
- Buy 3 get 1 free Designer Paper Sale – just wanted to also put out the reminder that through July 31st, you can get 1 pack of designer series paper of your choice when you by 3 packs. Its like getting 25% off each pack!
Shop Designer Series Paper Here
Whew! Ok, so I think I got it all! So, hopefully you see something that is exciting to you… I know I’m really excited about all the new products coming out, including my stamp carving kit that is showing up any day now! I just need to get home from my trip visiting family to start playing with it.
It is an awesome time to be a crafter (and a demonstrator too!) so I hope you have lots of fun in the coming months with all these products and deals.