If you can believe it, August is here and that means summer is winding down (and some kids are even gearing up to go back to school!) and everyone is starting to put out their holiday best so you have plenty of time to be prepared this year!
So, to help you get ready with you teacher gifts, halloween treats, Christmas cards, and more; the Stampin’ Up! holiday catalog is launching today as well as I’m kicking off my Holiday Catalog Product Samplers too.
2013 Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog
There is seriously so much good stuff in there this year that when I went to do my Convention Roundup event this week and share my new holiday catalog goodies as well, I was amazed to discover my entire kitchen island was filled with Holiday catalog items! And I’m so excited to play with all of them.
Like the new Festive Flurries Snowflake stamp set and Framelits (available in a discounted bundle) and Expression Thinlits
The new stamp and punch set bundles (yep, at a discount!) Tags 4 You + Bracket Punch, and Christmas Collectables + Ornament Punch.
Undefined Create your own stamp set kit, Divided 8×8 Album with matching Tags(!), the Bow Maker Die, and a cute set of little treat bags that come together super quick for any event.
The new Banner Kits which I didn’t think much of, but after Convention where I saw them using the stencils on the new Muslin bags, cards, etc. It became a much more versatile and exciting set.
Simply Sent Christmas Cards are great, but I LOVE the new Envelope Liners Framelits!!! Everyone who came to my Convention Roundup got to try them out and loved the great finishing effect they had on their cards.
Plus there is the new Simply Created Table Setting Kit which, again I didn’t think much of, but at convention, they showed it used as a mini-scrapbook album which I thought was super clever!
And of course, my absolute favorite things of all – Paper and Accessories (love those Frosted Finishes snowflake embellishments)!
Get a Little Bit of Everything with Product Samplers!
Now, if you are like me, you want to get it all but unless you are winning a lot of it at an event like Convention (), it may not be in the budget to actually buy everything. But that is why I love putting together Product Samplers! It is a great chance for a lot of people to try out a little bit of everything.
Here is what you can get:
Designer Paper Sampler – 37 sheets – $8.75
- Sweater Weather designer paper (6 – 6×6 sheets, one each of 6 double sided designs)
- Witches Brew designer paper (6 – 6×6 sheets, one each of 6 double sided designs)
- Season of Style designer paper (6 – 6×6 sheets, one each of 6 double sided designs)
- Winter Frost designer paper (5 – 6×6 sheets, one each of 5 double sided designs. 2 – 3×6 sheets, one each of 2 patterns with foil)
- Season of Style designer paper stack (6 – 4.5 x 6.5 sheets, 3 each of 2 double sided designs)
- Winter Frost designer paper stack (6 – 4.5 x 6.5 sheets, 3 each of 2 double sided designs)
Holiday Accessories & Ribbons Sampler – 5 yds + 4 accents – $8.50
- Burlap Ribbon (1 yd)
- Cherry Cobbler Stitched Edge Grosgrain (2 yds)
- Simply Styled Bow Clips (2 clips)
- Silver 1/8” Taffeta Ribbon (2 yds)
- Frosted Finishes Embellishments (2 pieces)
***Get it all & SAVE – $16.00 for both Samplers***
Interested? Fill out the following form and you have it made!
Whew! That was a lot, but thanks for sticking through it. Hope to see you back again soon!