I don’t know about you but I’m ready to shake off winter and the holiday projects and start thinking lighter and spring! Turns out the papers and stamps from the new Occasions Catalog help get me in that mood without me even thinking about it. I personally love how fresh this latest catalog feels… it still has the same set up as the holiday with TONS of ideas and inspiration in the first half, followed by all the actual products in the back half.
I’m going through phases with what I’m using and loving (I can’t get enough of the gold foil paper right now!) but here are a few of my favorites for today:
- My Favorite Stamp Set – So Very Grateful (pg 32)
- My Favorite Paper Pack – Retro Fresh designer paper (pg 19)
- My Favorite Ribbon – Naturals Chevron Ribbon (pg 18)
- My Favorite Tool – Word Bubbles Framelits Set (pg 36)
- My Favorite Kit – Burlap and Blooms Wreath kit (pg 21)
But let me show you…here is one of my first cards I made with the So Very Grateful stamp set:
I saw it and I knew I had to have it. Apparently I’m craving stamps to watercolor! But it is just so darn relaxing and fun to get creative with colors without having to worry to much about messing anything up. ha ha.
As you can see, I’m also busting out tons of gold metallic but I think it is just enough to make it pretty and not overdone.
Card Supplies Used
- Stamps – So Very Grateful
- Ink – Basic Black, Strawberry Slush, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding
- Paper – Fresh Prints designer paper stack, Whisper White cardstock, Watercolor paper, Gold Foil paper
- Accessories – Aqua Pen, Gold Sequins
See something you love? You can find all of it in the online store.