Yesterday I shared a post highlighting the 4 holiday different cards I made using this month’s Paper Pumpkin kit, which made some cute Christmas cards. Well, I ended up with extra star garlands and I had seen a very simple card by Lyssa Zwolanek that used the star garland as a wreath and I thought it looked super cute, so I just had to make my own!
My favorite thing about this type of card is that it is a perfect way to use up the odds and ends lying around your craft table. This card used:
- Crumb Cake & Whisper White cardstock
- Stamps from the November Paper Pumpkin kit
- Real Red & Crumb Cake ink
- Silver Encore Ink Pad **20% off in the Holiday Sale Metallic Ink Bundle**
- Gumball Green stitched satin ribbon **40% off in the Holiday Sale**
If you didn’t get this month’s Paper Pumpkin, you could recreate this look by using the small star punch from the Merry Minis Punch Pack and then use a sewing machine or hand stitch … or if you aren’t much of a sewer, like me, you can do some faux stitching with a white pen for a similar effect!