Are You Up for a Guessing Game?
Each year, as we enter into the last month of the Annual Catalog and demonstrators start getting their preview copies of the upcoming catalog, everyone starts wondering and guessing which products will be discontinued and what fun new things are coming out soon!
Well, in the spirit of the Oscar prediction games – I’m running a Stampin’ Up! Retirement List prediction game!
All you have to do is pick 10 stamps or stamp sets that are in the 2012-2013 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog and send your predictions to me in an email. Whoever gets the most right, wins a prize from me!
What are you playing for? Win $15 to spend on your favorites from the Retirement List!
Guess all 10 correctly and win $20 off your order instead!
How to Play
- Grab your copy of the 2012-2013 Annual Catalog an start flipping, or check out the catalog online here.
- Write down the 10 stamp sets or single stamps that are in the catalog that you think will be retired this year (not including hostess sets)
- Email me your list of predictions to email@example.com by April 23rd at 3pm PST
- Watch on April 24th for the Retirement List to be released!
With the discontinued colors and changing color families, I expect this list to be a big one; so you won’t want to miss out!
If you are on my mailing list – I will email out the full list of everything that is retiring on the 24th and announce a winner for this game (I’ll also be posting this information here on the blog too).
In the event of a tie, I will name the winner based on the earliest timestamp on the emails I receive.
A few rules:
- Anyone may send me their predictions but only non-demonstrators can win my prize. If you are currently a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, enjoy the demo community chatter and sneak peeks from Stampin’ Success and other demo events. 🙂
- If the retirement list leaks out early, I reserve the right to shut down the contest part of the game early.
So, get flippin and enjoy the guessing game of what will stay and what will go! I can’t wait to see what everyone predicts!