Well, its been a fun couple of weeks and now here we are on the LAST DAY of Sale-a-Bration.
- So, if you have been thinking of signing up as a demonstrator and getting the extra 25% worth of stamping supplies for free….. check out the perks and then hit the JOIN NOW button on the left to get going!
- If you have those last couple Sale-a-Bration exclusive stamps or items (like the awesome Sycamore Street ribbon and button pack) that you were meaning to get….. knock some items off your wishlist in the online store and pick out those last chance items!
Did you miss anything?
Ok, now back to the last Send Off this week – Pretty Petites and the Petite Curly Label Punch!
Now, I’m a total sucker for stamp sets that have matching punches. So when I saw I could get the stamp set AND the punch both free during Sale-a-Bration…. I’ll admit those were my very first items ordered!
Wanna see some of the ideas that I came up with or I was swapped at Leadership?
Psst! Did you notice the ink spots on the lower right corner of the card? Know where those are from? It is one of the stamps in the My Paper Pumpkin welcome kit! Just because those stamps are exclusive to that kit doesn’t mean you can’t use them on other projects, right?
Here is the close up of the stamped images:
And this awesome birthday card I received as a swap from Lisa Althouse.
So, now I’ve highlighted Petite Pairs, Vintage Verses, Madison Avenue, and Bloomin’ Marvelous. I know I skipped Feelin Sentimental, but I somehow managed to miss getting that set. But if you want another idea, I loved this one from Lori Reid:
So, you’ve gotten lots of ideas. Leave me a comment and let me know which set or sets are your favorites?
As I’ve been doing all week, everyone who leaves me a comment will be entered into my blog candy giveaway!
I hope you had a great Sale-a-Bration and got all the goodies you were hoping for.
Are you entered?
In addition to the blog candy, there is still time to be entered in my BIG DRAWING!
From free stamps, gift certificates, and more! Get entered as many times as you want. Get entries for
- Every $25 you order by Friday night using hostess code 7BGPE37S (shop online here)
- Stopping by my Sale-a-Bration send off party on Friday
- 5x the entries when you let me know you want to host a private party or class! I even do long distance parties!
PS – if you made it this far, be sure to check back tomorrow when a fun new product is being announced from Stampin’ Up! I’m super excited to share as soon as I can!
Don’t miss your chance! Get your choice $156 worth of products for only $99 when you join my Fun n’ Crafty group of demonstrators by March 22nd!