Thanks to everyone who sent their good luck wishes or stopped by my Stampin’ Up! booth at the Seattle Creating Keepsakes Convention! It was fun to set up as a vendor this year though it turned out to be quite the eventful weekend with my entire family getting taken out suddenly by the stomach flu. But everyone made it through and life is getting back to normal – and I look forward to having some new crafting friends in the future from the show. 🙂
Well, today I thought I’d share a card we made in one of this year’s Christmas stamp-a-stacks. Each month we have been doing a different set of cards and this was one of the first.
The designer series paper makes it look a little like you are looking out the window to a snowy forest to me, do you see it?
Then we made a “wreath” to hang on the bottom part of the card. We started by taking some Cherry Cobbler baker’s twine and gluing the two ends together and under the Cherry Cobbler cardstock so that you have a loop on your card front. Then use a Stampin’ Dimensional to glue down the twine where the wreath will be – because you are using a foam dimensional, you can make the loop spreadout so that it looks kind of like a triangle…. does that make any sense? 🙂
Basically make your loop of bakers twine look like a teardrop and stick the dimensional across the fat base of your teardrop to hold it in place. Then cover up your dimensional with your stamped images from the Mixed Medley hostess set.
Come Stamp With Me!
- Friday – 11/16 – Build Your Stash Card Class!
- Join me at Panera in Redmond as we make a set of fun all occasion cards using the latest cute stamps, papers, accessories, and techniques! It’s a great night out for your and your friends. $15 or free with a minimum order
- Monday – 11/19 – Build Your Stash Card Class! (afternoon session)
- Same class as the friday card class only in a convenient afternoon timeframe. Hosted at my house in Bellevue, WA.
- Sunday – 11/25 – Christmas Card Stamp-a-Stack LAST ONE!!!
- It’s the last Christmas Card class of the season and we’ll be finishing up our holiday cards! We’ll be making 3 each of 4 great designs, plus you’ll be going home with your envelopes so you are ready to sign and mail before the holiday rush! $25 early bird price when prepaid by 11/17, $30 afterwards.
Hope to craft with you soon!
Its INK-REDIBLE November!
Get a FREE set of 10 ink pads with a qualifying order or party; or get them free when you join the Stampin’ Up! family! Learn more
Are you earning your Northwest Stamper Rewards? Every order gets you closer to your FREE stamp set! Click here to learn more!
Stamps: Mixed Medley
Ink: Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler marker, Chocolate Chip Marker
Paper: Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Snow Festival designer series paper
Accessories: Gumball Green stitched satin ribbon, Big Shot, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, 1” Square punch, Glue Dots, Cherry Cobbler baker’s twine, Stampin’ Dimensionals